Face masks are used for dry, dehydrated, and dull skin. Also, they can reduce wrinkles and hide signs of fatigue in express mode. The face mask is a concentrated product for more intensive care for the skin of the face and neck. A good mask allows you to give your skin a beautiful and well-groomed appearance very quickly, in just 20 minutes.
Classification of Face Mask
Face masks are classified into four forms that are present in the given below.
Types of Face masks
These are mixtures based on natural mud or clay (kaolin, grass). They are rich in minerals and can absorb extra sebum and dirt, deeply cleansing the pores. Such a detox mask is a must-have for owners of oily, problematic, or combination skin. Apply 1-2, maximum 3 times a week.
It is easy to apply on the face, and it doesn’t flow. It helps to moisturize the epidermis and to bring moisture along with healing substances into the deep layers of the epidermis. Additional parts are usually natural ingredients that act as active ingredients and have a beneficial effect on the condition of the dermis.
Cream masks can be used more than once a week and are applied for more than 15-20 minutes, and even left overnight. It is suitable not only for dry skin but also for other types including oily, and problematic.
Sheet masks are textile sheets cut to the shape of the face and impregnate with a composition containing active ingredients. The purpose of a tissue mask depends on the composition of the impregnation: moisturizing, nourishing, tightening, etc.
Composition of Face mask
These components are mostly used in the composition of face masks.
The main task of Hyaluronic acid is to bind water molecules. Together with collagen, hyaluronic acid is the main component of the epidermis.
Retinol is famous as a wrinkle killer. It removes the damaged, rough layer of the epidermis, which reduces existing imperfections in the form of acne, blackheads, and blackheads, and prevents the appearance of new ones.
Elastin is produced in the human body naturally, but after the age of 25 its production stops, and by the age of 50 it is eliminated. This ingredient makes the skin supple, tone, and smooth.
Vitamin E is an anti-aging cosmetic product. It is an antioxidant that successfully slows down the aging process. It moisturizes and regenerates cells, but for this, its content in a cosmetic must be at least 2%.
How to use a Face mask
At the identical time as you begin to exercise a face mask, you then want to dry and clean your face before 1/2 of an hour. You want to use it on a face nicely. Once in a while, it is recommended to clean the masks with quartz rollers after software. So, It no longer has any good-sized effect on the effectiveness of the mask. There are numerous advantages to the usage of a face mask. rub down and moderate drainage from it have no longer trouble anybody but. It is a fairly effective way to briefly dispose of morning swelling.
After that point, the masks have to be cautiously taken away and the remaining impregnation should be driven into the pores and pores and skin of the face and neck collectively together with your palms. If there is too much impregnation, it can be blotted with a cotton pad or napkins. Washing after the usage of the masks isn’t always required.
Benefits of Face mask
Three benefits of a face mask are present in the given below:
- The face mask returns a healthy glow to the skin.
- It eliminates characteristic problems (rashes, dryness, black spots, blackheads, oily sheen, uneven tone).
- It also maintains healthy skin conditions and slows down its aging.
Principles of Face Mask
- The mask is applied only to previously clean skin. The remains of decorative cosmetics or cream can react with the active components of the mask, at best reducing its effectiveness, and at worst causing inflammation or an allergic reaction.
- Before applying the mask, it is advisable to remove the hair under a bandage or cap.
- Face masks are not applied to the area around the eyes and lips with very rare exceptions.
- The mask is applied with a special brush, spatula, or swab. The amount of the drug is determined by the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- During the application and while the mask is on the face, it is advisable to refrain from active facial expressions and conversations.
How to remove the Face mask
The mask is removed from the face with a clean cloth That is soaked in water at room temperature. Then a cotton swab or disc well soak in water, decoction, or infusion. At the same time, the skin should never be rubbed or stretched, even when the remnants of a thick mask are removed from the pores with difficulty. It is better to wait until the mask softens under the action of the liquid. Often, the recipe for the mask indicates which water or decoction to wash it off. A decoction or infusion should be prepared in advance, for 1-2 days of use.
Top 10 Best Face mask
1. Folk recipes mask with blue Baikal clay
It contains two main active ingredients that are collagen and clay. Clay is based masks help to cleanse the skin. Collagen has a rejuvenating effect. The allergenicity of this cosmetic product at first glance is high, but it is within the acceptable range. The risk factor is also small. The composition is mostly natural.
The fabric base of the mask is designed for a large face. At first glance, it is not very saturated with a caring composition. So, it turns out to be quite enough to make the skin soft, smooth, and tone after 15 minutes. After removing the mask, a pleasant feeling of chill and freshness remains on the face.
2. Elizavecca Milky Hydrogel Mask
Elizavecca Hydrogel Mask will fill your needs if your skin needs deep hydration and tightening. It gives you a good groom, fresh look. The two transparent bases represent tools for the upper and lower parts of the face, which fit snugly against the skin. The base is impregnated with an abundant amount of essence based on hyaluronic acid, collagen, niacinamide, and extracts of chamomile, aloe, grapefruit, corn, and cranberry seeds.
keep the product on the face for 30 minutes. After which remove the hydrogel base. The remaining essence drives into the skin with tapping movements of the fingers. As a result of applying this mask, the oval of the face becomes clear, and the skin becomes elastic, smooth, hydrated, and radiant.
3. Vilenta Vitamin B3
This brand has a series of similar masks. They differ mainly in the main active component. Slightly more than 50% in the composition of natural ingredients. Allergenicity within acceptable limits. The textile base impregnates richly with an emulsion. It contains vitamin B3 and a matting complex. And, indeed, after application, the skin looks velvety and matte. At the same time, it gives you a moisturizing look. The mask has a pleasant subtle fragrance.
4. Kiehl’s Avocado Mask
Kiehl’s Ultra Nourishing Avocado Mask is a favorite for women with dry skin. The product has a very dense texture of light green color, like mashed avocado. Formulated with Evening Primrose, Avocado, Shea Butter, Olive, Sunflower, Lemon Essential Oil, and Vitamin E to nourish, soften, smooth and radiance skin. In addition, The mask has one drawback which is a problematic distribution over the face. To simplify this process, preheat a small amount of the mask in the palms of your hands. The dense oily texture distributes easily over the skin.
5. L’Oreal Paris Hyaluron Expert
Moisturizing mask, which, among other things, has an anti-aging rejuvenating effect. The basis of the mask is thin and it is located on a mesh, impregnated with a transparent serum. The scent is light and not strong. After application, the skin looks fresh and radiant, the complexion becomes more even, and fine wrinkles are less noticeable. The allergenicity of the components is within the normal range. The composition for the most part contains synthetic components.
6. Lancome Ultra Firm Face Mask
The novelty from Lancome is a multifunctional product that we use as a traditional mask and left in intensive care. The composition of the anti-aging agent contains beeswax, carnauba wax, shea butter, and iris extract. Such a cocktail stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin, nourishes, smoothes, softens, and tightens the skin, and also gives it elasticity and a uniform tone. To prevent signs of aging and fight the first signs of wilting, apply this mask for 15 minutes, and then remove the excess layer with tonic. To eliminate deep age-related changes, use the product as night care, distributing it in plentiful amounts to problem areas.
7. Pumpkin Honey Glycolic Face Mask
This vibrant orange product is a result of pumpkin puree, fruit stem cells, glycolic acid, and vitamin C.
This mix gently exfoliates the keratinized layer of the epidermis. It cleanses and tightens pores, evens out the tone and relief of the face, and smoothes wrinkles. It also gives the face a sleek glow. The product that applies, is to clean skin and wash off with water no later than 20 minutes. During application, slight tingling is possible. Pumpkin Honey Glycolic Mask quickly transforms problematic, aging, and dull skin.
8. Cafe Mimi Recovery
The texture of the product is quite dense and creamy. Moreover, The aroma is pleasant and floral.
In this case, the restoring, regenerating, and moisturizing properties are provided by the extract of exotic fruit – mango, which is part of the composition. The manufacturer has also enriched the formula with amaranth oil. It can help the epidermis recover, make mimic wrinkles less pronounced, and soothe sensitive skin. The company promises to give the face a healthy glow from the first application.
Anskin is a South Korean cosmetics company whose best seller is alginate face masks. They are ideal for moisturizing the epidermis and toning the skin. The product also improving its condition and appearance. It increases elasticity and cleanses the pores. Anskin alginate masks are effective after many cosmetic procedures that irritate the skin, such as peels or mechanical cleansing because they have a calming, cooling, and anti-inflammatory effect.
10. Natura Siberica
Exclusively natural composition (chamomile, calendula, vitamins B5, E, and C) gives a quick effect. “Tired” after a party or a day’s work, restores the skin, and the color improves. Bloggers note a tingling and tingling sensation immediately after application.
Face masks are a means of quick response to dryness, dehydration, and dull skin color. Moreover, They can also reduce wrinkles and hide signs of fatigue in express mode. What you need to know about the rules of disguise, and what kind of masks are available to buy today in Dubai UAE.
WHY USE FACE MASKS?
Face masks, in comparison with creams and lotions, contain more doses of active substances, and precisely those that aim at a quick and target effect.
- Serum for problem skin works for the future, every day reducing the stratum corneum and normalizing the secretion of sebum, then the cleansing mask mattifies the skin and frees pores in just one session. Together, they solve the problem better than separately.
- Moisturizing masks: they refresh the skin and saturate it with moisture in 10 minutes, which is especially important after flights or before an important event.
- Radiance masks contain higher concentrations of acids than toners and serums, allowing them to quickly restore a radiant complexion.
- Made of Cloth ones can serve a variety of purposes. Their main benefit is that it is suitable to carry them with you. Also, to use masks not only at home but at work, and in the cabin of an airplane or on a train (the main thing is to warn colleagues and neighbors from frightening).
- Night masks invent in a new format in Asia. Where they are ready to take care of the skin non-stop. And this makes sense: at night, the skin carries out intensive restoration work and more readily absorbs nutrients.
In short, face masks are important both as an element of regular care and as an SOS product when you need results immediately. Secondly, Instant action provides a high concentration of components.
Pre-cleansed skin (see cleaner products) is best to apply any face mask. So, skin cells will better perceive beneficial substances.
- Nourishing and moisturizing: leave the mask on your face for as long as you see fit. Also, you can apply it until completely absorbed or dry. Unless otherwise indicated in the instructions.
- Clay-based cleansing: you can keep it on the skin for a little longer than the time in the annotation. Provided that you spray water on your face and this method will save the skin from discomfort and tightness.
- Exfoliating mask with acids (glycolic, salicylic, lactic): strictly observe the holding time if you do not want to cause irritation and redness.
Remove the remnants of the mask in the manner indicated in the instructions:
- remove with a cotton pad;
- rinse off with warm but not hot water;
- rub in the rest of the composition with massaging movements to prolong the effect (usually it concerns the impregnation of cloth masks).
A damp towel or sponge is best to remove the cream mask. Also, The main thing is not to overdo it with rubbing. So, one should not get irritation on the skin instead of healthy and rested skin.
ANTI-AGING MASKS AFTER 30 YEARS
Even if your skin is feeling great, use moisturizing masks once or twice a week – this is the best prevention of aging. In winter, and also after flights, turn to nutritional formulas.
FACE MASKS AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY IN DUBAI & UAE
In our store, you can buy masks for dry and oily skin as well as anti-aging ones. Fast delivery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and other cities of the UAE is provided because we have the products in stock.