Eyelash extensions are a real find for girls. It does not require special care and helps to look chic at any time of the day. There are many types of eyelash extensions on the market today. But not everything is so simple. Eyelash extensions are divided not only by type but also by curves and effects (cat, squirrel, fox, puppet, classic). After using Eyelashes it makes you more attractive.
Features of eyelash extensions
The material for eyelash extensions is a synthetic substance that does not cause allergies. The shape of artificial hair is made close to natural ones. The thickness of the cilia is greater than that of the natural one, which makes it stronger, the length is from 4 to 20 mm. Also, they are made in any colors, popular of which are black, brown, gray.
Types of eyelashes
Do eyelashes grow back?
Eyelash extensions differ in the method and technique of execution, depending on the chosen type.
Hairs are glued one by one to each natural eyelash, silicone fibers are used in the work.
The technique is the same as the American one, but materials such as silk, knee, sable, mink are used.
The main difference is the composition of the glue, which consists of natural ingredients with the addition of vitamins and nutrients.
The hairs are glued in several pieces on a natural eyelash. This creates volume and gives a theatrical look. We use artificial eyelashes from konelok and mink, they are lighter and will not fall off from excess weight.
- Incomplete extensions are use to correct defects in natural eyelashes. The procedure consists of alternating, adding cilia to the corners of the eyes. For even color, the eyelashes are dyed.
- Full extension in which artificial hair is attached to each natural eyelash.
There is a difference in extension technology:
Sequential gluing of hairs one at a time, this is a painstaking procedure requiring an experienced master. Helps to create the effect of naturalness and give expressiveness to the look.
It is simple, quick to perform and does not harm natural Do eyelashes grow back?. This type is use for special occasions, after which they are remove. The hairs are glue in small bundles of 3-4 pieces, thereby creating a large volume. By adjusting their number, you can achieve the desire result.
Use materials and glue
Eyelash extension materials are made from synthetic materials, since the use of natural materials can lead to an allergic reaction.
There are such types:
It is closely related to natural eyelashes in terms of perception and density.
It is suitable for creating voluminous results.
It is differ in practicality and durability.
Thin hairs are suitable for short and sparse eyelashes. It is more durable than other types.
The hairs are similar to mink, differ in their gloss.
The following types of glue are use for building:
It is a viscous substance of black color.
The rubber powder is add to the base and it dry quickly.
Based on soot
It is hypoallergenic and is suitable for sensitive skin.
Varieties of bends and sizes
- J is a weak curl and almost straight hair. It is suitable for maintaining naturalness.
- B is a light curl that is more natural and it is also suitable for a natural effect.
- C is a medium curl that creates the effect of an open eye, while maintaining naturalness.
- D is a curl that creates the effect of long eyelashes.
The size of the cilia varies in length and diameter. Length varies from 6 to 16 mm, diameter – from 1 to 25 mm.
Advantages and disadvantages
- An attractive look, saving time on applying makeup and removing it.
- You can completely abandon the use of mascara.
- Opportunity to change your appearance.
- Washing the eyes will cause certain difficulties, it is better to resort to the help of tonics and thermal water.
- It will be more difficult to choose a mask or cream for the skin, since products containing oil cannot be use.
- After removing the eyelashes, their seem dull and sparse.
Eyelash extension care
- During the day after the procedure, you can not wet and touch the eyelashes.
- For the first few days, refuse to visit the solarium or sauna, the elevated temperature can damage the mount.
- It is not recommend to use greasy creams and oils.
- You can not rub your eyes and touch the eyelids.
- You can not sleep with your face in the pillow – eyelashes can break.
- Facial makeup is remove with micellar water.
- Every morning you need to gently comb the cilia.
If the extended eyelashes have lost their original appearance or peel off, you can carry out a correction. The first recovery procedure is usually carry out in a month. Poorly fix cilia are remove and empty spaces are fill. The maximum number of procedures cannot exceed four times. After the cilia are remove, and a break is made for at least two weeks.
Best Do eyelashes grow back Extension
Eyelashes are made exclusively from hypoallergenic fiber, which does not lead to irritation. Eyelash extensions are not felt at all during wear, but at the same time they look as natural as possible. They can be worn without taking off for a long time. They contain a significant percentage of silicone. So they do not break and retain their bend. They easily return to their original position even after severe deformation.
Products retain their original shape for a very long time, so wearing such eyelashes is a pleasure. They do not break and retain their original shape. It is easily hold on the eyelids and are practically not felt. The product range is very large. There are several types of bends, thicknesses, lengths and so on. With such cilia, it will be possible to easily change the shape of the eyes, making it more attractive and bewitching.
They are made on the basis of a unique high-strength elastic microfiber that can withstand even quite severe strength tests. If a separate eyelash is strongly wrinkle, then in just a couple of seconds it will return to its original shape. In terms of its structure, such products are practically no different from real human cilia, it is characterize by a velvety base and excellent silkiness. Products come in lengths from 6 to 15 mm.
Loss of Cilia
The quick loss of cilia can occur for several reasons:
- Improper care.
- Mechanical damage.
- Oily skin of the eyelids.
- Weakened natural eyelashes.
- High rate of change of natural eyelashes, this process can take from 3 to 7 weeks.
- Wearing contact lenses.
- Inappropriate moments of life for cosmetic procedures – hormonal disruptions, menstruation, the period of bearing and feeding a child.
- Poor-quality material or glue, violation of the methodology.
How to remove eyelash extension
Eyelashes can be remove in several ways. It can remove with a special solution (remover), greasy cream, or oil. The remover is apply to the eyelid for 5-40 minutes, then the cilia are carefully remove with tweezers. Of the oils, you can use castor and olive, a couple of drops are apply to the eyelids and left overnight, by morning the eyelashes will easily go away. You can use a greasy cream, preferably for children – it fits well in consistency and does not irritate.
The removal procedure can adversely affect native eyelashes and irritate eyelids and eyes. It is advisable to smear the eyelashes with castor oil.
Eyelash restoration after extension
- Use oils for recovery e.g castor, burdock, apricot, almond, wheat germ and grape seed oil.
- Use masks based on oils with the addition of vitamin E and aloe, compresses from a decoction of herbs of chamomile, calendula and sage.
- Take vitamin complexes that contain vitamins of groups A, D, E.
- Watch your diet, it is recommend to eat more fruits, vegetables and legumes.
- It is better to refuse to use mascara, it can harm weekend hairs.
Is eyelash extension worth it?
Women, increasing hair, eyelashes, nails, add individuality to the image. A well-groom appearance has a positive effect on mood. Turning to the master, be prepare to comply with some conditions:
- A few hours after the procedure, try not to wet your eyes – water, moist air interfere with the polymerization of the glue. This can cause shedding of cilia.
- You can’t sleep with your face in the pillow so that the hairs do not crumple and wipe on the pillowcase.
- Every morning after washing you need to comb with a brush – usually lash makers give them.
- Beauty is not eternal, you have to correct.
- If the skin of the eyelids is oily, then the eyelashes will begin to fall off.
- Pregnancy, lactation, diabetes, recent use of hormones, treatment of cold or other ailments with an antibiotic – cilia may not take root.
How to Do eyelashes grow back at home
It’s no secret that every girl would like to always look stunning. However, far from all the fair sex, nature endows lush vegetation around the eyes. Therefore, adding artificial hairs to your own is such a popular procedure among women. After all, many people want to be beautiful, and not all girls can afford the procedure in a beauty salon.
Do eyelashes grow back?
There are some things that you need to know when you should not use eyelashes to grow back. These things are present in the given below:
When you have cold then you should not use eyelashes. You should not use if you have Eye diseases like dry eye syndrome, tearfulness, conjunctivitis, barley, purulent inflammation, ciliary mite. Asthma is an attack can occur from glue fumes. You should not use if you have allergy from eyelashes. Oncological diseases. Psoriasis, dermatitis. Weak eyelashes prone to falling out. You should not use eyelashes in the presence of HIV infections, syphilis. You should not use eyelashes in the period of taking strong drugs, antibiotics. In the case of Pregnancy, breastfeeding period you should not use eyelashes.
- If glue gets into the eyes, an inflammatory process or swelling may occur.
- The proximity of the tweezers to the eye can provoke the appearance of tearfulness, swelling and redness.
- If sanitary standards are not observe, the chance of infecting the eyes increases significantly.